Farmington Hills, MI 48335
- Create machine vision inspections based on specification and scope of work.
- Perform feasibility studies, Cognex Easybuilder, spreadsheet, Keyence laser and Keyence traditional tools.
- Conducting the peripheral device programming, machine PLC programming, coordinate the machine debug, power-up, and machine validation.
- Travel to customer sites for installation and startup of systems.
- 2 years’ experience (Recent experience).
- Cognex Easybuilder, spreadsheet a required skill.
- Must have the ability to program Easybuilder.
- Must have developed applications for Absence/Presence, Kitting, model inspection, barcode, OCR, etc.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.