Utility Servicer B
Corpus Christi, TX 78408 US
- This is a full-time, long-term position with growth opportunity.
- 1st shift 7: 00am to 3: 30pm with overtime.
- Health Insurance after 30 days (Health Savings Account and PPO Plans).
- Vision, Dental, 401(k), Short Term Disability, and Life Insurance.
- 40 hours of PTO every 6 months.
- Holiday Pay for New Year’ s Day, July 4th, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
- Funeral Pay.
- Jury Duty Pay.
- Great work-life balance.
Responsibility of the Utility Servicer:
- Receive, inspect, assemble, test, program and clean meters and equipment in a shop environment.
- Assist in the repairs of distribution and transmission electrical equipment as assigned.
- Inspect, test, pack and ship insulated protective equipment and maintain data.
- Assist in maintaining the inventory of metering equipment.
- Use and properly maintain shop tools, test equipment, portable measuring instruments, and other equipment utilized.
- Become familiar with the Comapnay' s meter standards and with the functions of metering equipment where applicableto assigned work.
- Assist in filtering, transferring, and handling of insulating oil for reuse in electrical equipment, or for transport.
- Complete the repair and testing of tools and equipment.
- Paint, stencil and prepare electrical equipment for shipment following departmental procedures.
- Operate company vehicles and trucks as directed.
- Operate material handling equipment, such as overhead cranes, and perform rigging as directed.
- Assume other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Successful completion of the Construction and Skilled Trades (CAST) selection test.
- Forklift experience required.
- May have to lift and move up to 50 lb objects; move and climb up to 28 ft ladders.
- Valid Driver' s License.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.