Job Number: 23051865
NOW HIRING an Equipment Technician to work with a top Energy and Utility company in the Corpus Christi, TX area. This company is highly reputable with several awards for growth, equality, and safety. Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is looking for dedicated workers for this role.
- This is a full-time, long-term position with growth opportunity.
- 1st shift 7: 00am to 3: 30pm with overtime.
Benefit Package Includes:
Job Summary: Assist in the maintenance, testing and repair of all types of transmission and distribution tools and equipment.
- Health Insurance after 30 days (Health Savings Account and PPO Plans).
- Vision, Dental, 401(k), Short Term Disability, and Life Insurance.
- 40 hours of PTO every 6 months.
- Holiday Pay for New Year’ s Day, July 4th, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
- Funeral Pay.
- Jury Duty Pay.
- Great work-life balance.
Responsibility of the Utility Servicer:
Qualifications of Utility Servicer:
- Receive, inspect, assemble, test, program and clean meters and equipment in a shop environment.
- Assist in the repairs of distribution and transmission electrical equipment as assigned.
- Inspect, test, pack and ship insulated protective equipment and maintain data.
- Assist in maintaining the inventory of metering equipment.
- Use and properly maintain shop tools, test equipment, portable measuring instruments, and other equipment utilized.
- Become familiar with the Comapnay' s meter standards and with the functions of metering equipment where applicableto assigned work.
- Assist in filtering, transferring, and handling of insulating oil for reuse in electrical equipment, or for transport.
- Complete the repair and testing of tools and equipment.
- Paint, stencil and prepare electrical equipment for shipment following departmental procedures.
- Operate company vehicles and trucks as directed.
- Operate material handling equipment, such as overhead cranes, and perform rigging as directed.
- Assume other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Successful completion of the Construction and Skilled Trades (CAST) selection test.
- Forklift experience required.
- May have to lift and move up to 50 lb objects; move and climb up to 28 ft ladders.
- Valid Driver' s License.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.