Mentor, OH 44060 US
Seeking a Transporation Engineer to lead highway design and roadway projects for ODOT, the Ohio Turnpike & Infrastrcuture Commission, and Ohio' s local public agencies.
- Provide engineering design and construction plans for highway and roadway improvements
- Implements assigned tasks independently utilizing proven skills, techniques, and methods
- Familiar with industry standards of design (ODOT, OTIC, etc.)
- Develop unit price cost estimates for routine projects for review by Project Manager
- Perform tasks within budget, scope, and schedule
- Perform QA/QC review of design calculations or drawings
- Actively participate in the project development process
- Bachelor' s degree in Civil Engineering, required
- Minimum four years' experience, required
- Licensed professional engineer in Ohio, required
- Roadway and drainage (storm sewer, culverts, and water quality) design, preferred
- MicroStation and Geopak experience, required
- AutoCad, Civil 3D, and Open Roads experience a plus
- Excellent relationship-building and communications skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Exhibits strong organizational and time management skills
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.