Trans Right of Way Agent
New Albany, OH 43054 US
- This position is posted as a range. Open to recent graduates interested in getting into field. Training is provided.
- Travel: approximately 20% to visit site locations. Must have valid Driver' s License.
- Hybrid position - in office days are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday; remaining days are remote.
- Manage and coordinate a Right of Way (ROW) portfolio of small - large transmission projects.
- Manage and direct large project teams comprised of non-direct reports of internal and contract resources.
- Provide guidance, coordination, instruction, and effective communications to initiate, plan, execute, monitor and control, and close projects in a safe, efficient and economical manner to achieve on time and within budget completion of projects.
- Provide leadership and direction and effectively communicate with all stakeholders, including internal customers, (engineering and other team members), external customers, regulatory and governmental agencies.
- Manage the design, construction, material ordering and acquisition, and ROW and real estate acquisition to ensure successful installation of Transmission Line and Transmission/Distribution Station facilities.
- Interface with project sponsors, build teams and kick off projects.
- Bid and monitor construction progress on the projects to bring projects in on time and on budget.
- Monthly facilitation of meetings for status on construction and bidding along with creation and updating monthly project cost budgets and project schedules.
- Coordinate the activities of design engineers, project coordinators, schedulers, construction management, ROW agents, accounting, and materials representatives for large and critical multi-million dollar and multi-year projects.
- Bachelor of Science degree with 2 years of experience in real estate, business management, project management, construction management, law, electric transmission and/or distribution right-of-way; no experience required at the Associate level.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledgeable in GIS Mapping systems and databases.
- Knowledgeable in real estate values and accepted estimating practices.
- Knowledgeable in earned value and project reports.
- Ability to act as an expert witness, assist and confer with legal counsel and project management in the selection of witnesses and commissioners in connection with condemnation and/or other court actions.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.