Job Number: 23319698
Integrated Talent Strategies is currently seeking an experienced Technician to work with a top Energy and Utility company in the Gahanna, OH area. This position offers a variety of great benefits, including health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
- Hybrid schedule: Two days per week required in office; training will be done Monday-Friday in office until fully trained.
JOB SUMMARY: Seeking a self-starting individual to perform quality checks on work requests before they are released to the Line Department. The Technician will be required to open a pdf, print and look at units in STORMS.
JOB FUNCTIONS & TASKS:
- Demonstrates the ability to understand and perform technical functions required in relevant area of assignment. Demonstrates a strong ability to use technical and computer tools to perform assignments in most cost effective method possible.
- Develops and may assist in the delivery of training to other employees and sections on employee' s area of expertise.
- Reviews cost estimates for non-routine work, i.E. Special projects. Uses records to plan future work. Reviews trends of material and equipment performance and initiates necessary corrective action.
- Demonstrates the ability to work beyond routine assignments on moderate to complex issues. Seeks to broaden knowledge in areas of the company and industry which will complement acquired technical skills.
- Uses diverse approaches to make decisions in the absence of a definite framework or where few precedents exist.
- Associate Degree in Electrical/Electronic/Civil/Mechanical Engineering Technology with 4 years of related utility industry work experience.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS):
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.