New Albany, OH 43054
- Schedule: Monday-Friday
- Hybrid Position: 2 days/month required on location; remaining days remote
- Health Insurance after 30 days (Health Savings Account and PPO Plans).
- Vision, Dental, 401(k), Short Term Disability, and Life Insurance.
- 40 hours of PTO every 6 months.
- Holiday Pay for New Year’ s Day, July 4th, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
- Funeral Pay.
- Jury Duty Pay.
- Great work-life balance.
- Review issued project prints (one line, schematics, and equipment drawings) to gather information about equipment to be installed on a project.
- Configure the Transmission Field Services (TFS) Capital Project Testing and Commissioning Checklist (excel workbook) for specific jobs, by entering project information and equipment names on the Equipment Summary and Asset Tabs.
- Coordinate with Company’ s Print Services or Field personnel to print the job specific checklist or make an electronic copy available to be used on the job.
- Create the location hierarchy, add new capital assets, and populate asset attributes into IPS (company’ s Asset Database) based on information found in drawings and scopes.
- Review the assignment of Commissioning Actions in IPS to the newly created assets and make corrections/additions/deletions as needed.
- Assist in the development of process improvements and documentation regarding the Checklist creation and initial IPS data entry.
- Assist in the writing process and procedures (technical writing).
- Associate’ s Degree in Electrical/Electronic/Civil/Mechanical Engineering Technology with 2 years of related utility industry work experience.
- Electric utility background preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Visio and Outlook.
- Ability to read schematic and one-line diagrams.
- Ability to organize and summarize data.
- Valid driver’ s license.