Local Construction Admin (LCA)
95% Office, 5% Field (possible site visits, training or meetings)
Hours - M-F, OT possible but seldom
Job is designated as Onsite work and the candidate will be required to work on location 5 days a week.
The Local and Regional Construction Data Admins (LCA and RCA) are considered one team. Their main goal is to support the capital process by ensuring complete, accurate, and timely documentation of Transmission assets and test records in IPS, *** s Asset Database. To coordinate these activities, they manage the Transmission Capital Project Testing and Commissioning Checklist and work directly with Field personnel to accept data and ensure it is properly entered in IPS.
Quick learn on new software
Ability to organize and summarize data
Ability to identify appropriate sources for information needed
Ability to solicit and obtain information needed from internal or external contacts
Ability to follow up on data requests and other tasks
Ability to create, run, and interpret reports
Comfortable working in a construction area if needed
Excellent communication and strong multi-tasking skills
Valid driver s license and good driving record
Electric Utility Background
Read and Understand Schematic Drawings
Good to have:
Experience and/or knowledge of: Webex, OneNote, SharePoint, IPS-Energy, Adobe Acrobat DC Professional, Ecosys, MAXIMO, Visio, Scanview, SnagIT, Project Wise, Scan View XM, ADX, DS Track, Skype, Spin 360
The LCAs and RCAs are one group. General responsibilities are similar, but specific focuses differ between the LCAs (P&C focus) and the RCAs (Station focus).
1. Prompt automatic configuration and release the Transmission Capital Project Testing and Commissioning Checklist for specific jobs.
2. Coordinate with Local Field Supervisors, Coordinators, and TCRs to provide an accurate checklist release date within the checklist application to drive Central Construction Admin team (CCA) team asset entry priority.
3. Coordinate the review, use, and final upload of job specific TFS Capital Project Testing and Commissioning Checklists with TFS Field personnel. Serve as a liaison between the CCA team and the TFS Field teams.
4. Scan and/or upload completed Capital Checklists to IPS at the completion of the project. Scan and file Field Marked Prints (FMPs) and assist with local print room management. Schedule and facilitate the use of professional imaging services for onsite print scanning if needed.
5. Produce/Assist With/Work with the Results of the Commissioning Data Entry IPS reports sent to the field to drive and trend progress including: Open Actions Reports, In-Progress Settings Report, Asset Data Validation Reports, Asset Status Reports, Voltage Level Clean Up Reports, Substation Location Information Report.
6. Review issued project prints (one line, schematics, and equipment drawings) and visit station sites to gather information about equipment to be installed on a project, as needed, for entry into IPS.
7. Review all LCA managed reports and support field teams to minimize overdue items.
8. Receive testing documentation from the Field and record the information in IPS. Review, add, and edit asset data attributes in IPS for new capital assets, as needed.
9. Review the assignment of Commissioning Actions in IPS to the newly created assets and make corrections/additions/deletions as needed.
10. Perform IPS data review and cleanup of information including locations, assets, and asset data for existing assets at the direction of TFS Tech Services or Field personnel.
Education and Work Experience: Minimum high school diploma or equivalent plus 2 years or related work experience; or an Associate's Degree in Electrical/Electronic/Civil/ Mechanical Engineering Technology or related field. Two year technical or Assc degree is preferred. Knowledge of utility, electrical or electronic information will be extremely helpful