Job Number: 23994959
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking a Work Management Coordinator in the Marietta, OH area to work for a top utility and energy company. This position offers a variety of great benefits, including health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
- Monday-Thursday: (4) 10 hour days. Possibility of overtime as needed.
- Travel: approximately 10% for trainings, meetings or site visits.
Job Summary: Responsible for scheduling of pre-determined work activities of the Transmission field personnel.
- Develop a thorough knowledge and ability to research electrical schematics and all Company protection schemes and assets to identify inadequate relay protection schemes and submit necessary study request to EDOPs, and mentor younger employees on the correct processes.
- Develop fully integrated resource loaded and levelized Transmission Field Servies (TFS) work schedules that optimize maintenance work plans, capital outage work, and other TFS work activities using Transmission approved scheduling software and tools for all TFS groups.
- Comply with the Outage Coordination Procedure and all RTO guidelines.
- Possess and demonstrate the process of researching electrical schematics to identify inadequate relay protection schemes and submit necessary study request to EDOPs.
- Participate and lead meetings with project, outage, construction, maintenance, operations, and commissioning groups.
- Submit TFS outage requests, including entering outages into TOA or its successor software.
- Assist higher level employees in coordinating changes to the work schedule when an outage needs to be canceled or rescheduled.
- Assist higher/ lower-level employees in the development, review, and presentation of statistical reports related to work scheduling and adherence, crew utilization, etc.
- Assist with the coordination and participate in meetings with other sections/departments covering scheduling, staffing and outages.
- Develop and promote a strong Safety, Culture, professionalism, good teamwork skills, effective communication skills, and become familiar with planning and scheduling techniques.
- Perform all duties and work with others in a safe manner in compliance with appropriate Company safety policies and rules.
- Perform back-office support and troubleshooting of the TFS Work Management tools and data analytics.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Associate degree in Engineering Technology with 4 years of electrical utility experience.
- Will consider candidates at the Associate level with 2 years of electrical utility experience with an Associate degree in Engineering Technology.
- Ability to read/interpret electrical schematics.
- Knowledge of switching, tagging and clearance points.
- Knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office applications as well as SharePoint, Power B.I, and ProjectWise.
- Strong data analytical skills.
- Must have a valid driver’ s license.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS):
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.
Meet Your Recruiter
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.