Survey Project Manager
Nashville, TN 37204 US
The ideal candidate is an experienced field professional with office skills performing, ALTA and Boundary Surveys, Topographic/Existing Condition & Route Surveys and Construction Layout.
- Prepare Scopes of Work, Fee Estimates, and Manage Projects
- Direct Client interaction
- Prepare survey legal descriptions and plats/exhibits for boundary surveys, subdivision, or easements
- Experience with performing ALTA/NSPS Land Title Surveys
- Computations for construction layout and subdivisions
- Calculate roadway right-of-way and property lines
- QA/QC field data, import, analyze and adjust survey field data.
- Field Preparation for the field work and schedule the
- Prepare budgets and proposals for clients. Communicate project budgets and schedules to team members to ensure project profitability and milestone dates are being met.
- Records research of previous survey evidence, maps, deeds, physical evidence, and other records to obtain data needed for field surveys.
- Perform record research at courthouses as needed
- Perform field work as needed
- Bachelor of Science or Associates of Science in Land Surveying, Civil Engineering, or equivalent degree desired
- Registered Surveyor (PS), preferred
- 7-10 years of experience with desires to be a contributor to the team.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills to articulate technical concepts at all levels
- Exhibits strong organizational and time management skills to be able to recognize, prioritize, and execute critical deadlines
- Models a strong work ethic and is enthusiastic about learning and development opportunities
- Working knowledge of Civil 3D, Carlson, Micro station and Microsoft office.
- Experience with RTK GPS, Robotics total station, laser scanner, Trimble Access Data Collectors and Trimble Business Center
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades