Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking a Survey Crew Chief to work in the Erie, PA area. This is a direct placement position that offers a variety of great benefits, including health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
Seeking a Survey Crew Chief to work on various projects within the Lakeshore Market.
• Post-processing all static, RTK, VRS, and total station field data
• Perform QA/QC in an office environment of all fieldwork performed
• Maintain detailed reports of crew productivity
• Ability to process topographic surveys, and control surveys into usable AutoCAD Civil 3D drawings.
• Ability to coordinate and calculate field construction survey services
• Develop plats of survey, legal descriptions, and subdivision plats
• Scheduling field staff and communications with other offices
• May also perform field survey duties on occasion
• 5+ years combined field and office experience including staff leadership and development
• Surveying and/or civil engineering undergraduate education is a plus, but not required.
• PSIT required. SI or PS Certification is a plus, but not required
• Experience with the placement of right of ways, boundaries, utilities, planimetric features, etc.
• Experience with ALTA/NSPS, Construction layout, boundary surveys, subdivision platting, legal description writing, AutoCAD Civil 3D, and Trimble Business Center.
• Drafting experience is a plus, but not required
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be able to work in a crew environment and independently
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.