Job Number: 23308444
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking a Structural REVIT Designer to work in the Greater Chicago area. This is a direct placement position that offers a variety of great benefits including competitive salary, health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
Seeking a Structural REVIT Designer working for a leading engineering and consulting firm. The position is hybrid (2 days from home) and includes a very competitive compensation.
Structural Designer (REVIT) - Position and Responsibilities
As a Structural Revit Designer, you will create and establish simple designs consistent with good practices, client requirements and conformance to Codes & Standards. The Structural Revit Designer also applies standard drafting techniques to generate and interpret drawings in support of assigned projects and provide guidance and leadership to drafters to ensure that all established Company and client design standards and practices are followed.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Generate design and detail drawings including orthographics, plans/sections, and isometrics using Revit software to support Discipline Leads.
- Manage and maintain the Project Documentation (e.G., flat files, reference/stick files, CAD drawings).
- Serve as Discipline Lead for select single-discipline projects by estimating work hours, developing scope of work, making staffing recommendations, and maintaining quality processes.
- Interact with other departments and suppliers to obtain pertinent information.
Education, Experience and Skills
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Associate degree in a technical discipline or equivalent.
- 5+ years of drafting experience.
- Proficient in standard drafting techniques.
- Proficient in computer functions required to perform 3-D CAD, and Revit design of heavy industrial facilities.
- Design experience with masonry, concrete, steel, fiberglass, and wood structures is beneficial.
- Working knowledge of Codes and Standards.
- Working knowledge of reference documents and guides.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and attention to detail abilities.
- Excellent multi-tasking and organizational abilities for project efficiency.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.