Job Number: 23519176
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking a Structural Engineering Manager to work in the Toledo, OH area. This is a hybrid position that offers a variety of great benefits including competitive salary, health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
Seeking a Structural Engineering Manager working for a leading A/E firm.
The following duties are typical of the position, but are not all encompassing. Responsibilities include those required to deliver quality service on schedule and within budget in a team environment.
- Coaches, directs, coordinates, facilitates and supervises section personnel. This includes all employment and employee relations activities.
- Ensures the technical competency and quality of work performed by staff. Licensed individuals may be required to seal discipline documents.
- Supports PIC with customer maintenance and business development activities and assists project managers in preparing proposals.
- Verifies that the Discipline Captain has defined the Quality, Budget and Schedule (QBS) requirements for each project and monitors progress to ensure the QBS key measures are met.
- Reviews, modifies, and approves discipline work plan for each project.
- Reviews and approves Discipline Captain' s project change orders prior to submitting to Project Manager.
- Prepares and monitors project work schedules and projected workload schedules for department.
- Provides staffing and resources such that the Discipline Captain can meet project requirements.
- Identifies strengths and weaknesses of section personnel to identify and prioritize training needs. Develops and implements section training program with the assistance of the Training and Development Department.
- Responsible for section employee relations activities with the assistance of the Human Resources Department.
- Travel required.
- Valid driver' s license required. May be waived for international assignments
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Structural Engineering with minimum of ten (10) to twelve (12) years direct experience.
- Registration preferred.
- Salary Range: $125, 000-$140, 000/year depending on location, education, experience, and any certifications that are directly related to the position.
- Benefits include health, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, 401K, PTO & paid holidays.
- The company offers ownership opportunities to all employees at the Associate level and above. This position, based on experience, is a position that will allow you an opportunity to become a shareholder of the company. As an employee-owned firm, being a shareholder provides additional level of earning and investment to our group of owners.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Meet Your Recruiter
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.