Columbus, OH 43235 US
Candidates will work on industrial projects involving building structures and structures associated with support and access for manufacturing equipment.
- Prepare hand calculations and/or utilize computer analysis and design software to design steel, concrete and masonry structures.
- Collect information and project requirements from all available sources for incorporation into project design.
- Coordinate location of structural members in relation to other project components.
- Identify physical interference issues and coordinate with other team members for acceptable resolutions.
- Review project submittals.
- Review and prepare responses to RFIs.
- May be required to visit the project site to verify existing field conditions and provide on-site support.
- May travel to other facilities for coordination purposes
- Bachelor' s Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering with PE/SE registration is required.
- Experience with analysis and design of structural steel and concrete structures utilizing structural analysis design software.
- Ability to utilize and leverage Revit, AutoCAD and Navisworks software.
- Ability to organize project deliverables to clearly show the intent and requirements of the project.
- Knowledge of the IBC, AISC and ACI standards and specifications, as well as other related industry standards, specifications and guidelines.
- Ability to work well with other team members in the same office or remote locations.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Valid driver' s license is required.\
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.