Job Category: Engineering-Architecture-Consulting
Job Number: 26026785
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking a Structural Engineer to work in the Columbia, SC area. This position offers a variety of great benefits, including health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
We have an opening for a full time structural engineer for our Columbia office. We are seeking a licensed (or on a path to be licensed) structural engineer with at least 5 years of experience in building design and facilities infrastructure. The engineer will work on a wide variety of projects in market sectors such as education, health care, government, and commercial. The engineer will actively participate in the full project cycle, from the design phase through the final construction close-out.
- Perform structural analysis and design for a wide range of building structures both new and existing.
- Prepare complete engineered construction drawings and specifications.
- Perform constructions administration responsibilities. To include but not be limited to, review of shop drawings, respond to RFIs, provide direction for corrective action, assist with coordination and perform site observations.
- Manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Coordinate structural items with other engineering disciplines and architecture.
- Provide code analysis and offer guidance to internal and external clients.
- Conduct internal and external review of structural calculations and drawings.
- Meet project deadlines and budgets within the client's scope.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
- Bachelors of Science in Civil / Structural Engineering with a emphasis on Structural
- Licensed in Structural Engineering or on obtainable path.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience required.
- Proficient in REVIT.
- Experience in structural engineering design for an A/E firm preferred.
- Proficient or have to ability to become proficient using the RISA suite of structural analysis software.
- Must be able to work independently or as part of a larger structural engineering team depending on project and staffing needs.
- Solid knowledge of current building and material codes.
- Familiar with the design and requirements for building structures in high seismic and wind areas.
- Proficient in the design of steel, concrete, masonry and wood.
- Familiar with the design of cold formed metal framing and the ability to design using other materials as required.
- Ability to work within the project scope, timeline, and budget.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance;401(k) with a company match;paid holidays and vacations;tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.
Meet Your Recruiter