Job Number: 23151935
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking a Structural Engineer to work in the Cincinnati, OH area. This is a direct placement position that offers a variety of great benefits, including health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
Seeking a Structural Engineer who would be responsible for structural design of municipal, industrial, commercial, institutional and retail structures, including new buildings and non-building structures, and additions or renovations to existing buildings and non-building structures
- Technical designer formulating and developing structural engineering concepts
- Responsible for structural design of municipal, industrial, commercial, institutional and retail structures, including new buildings and non-building structures, and additions or renovations to existing buildings and non-building structures
- Ability to determine load capacities of existing structures
- Monitor project budgets, as well as the performance of internal and external technical support services
- Prepare or direct, the preparation and modification of reports, specifications, plans, construction schedules, and designs for projects
- Review and/or prepare the opinion of construction costs and project proposals
- Research and investigate existing conditions from fieldwork; records, or other information
- Responsible for coordinating technical and administrative activities within the various departments of the firm; and those of outside consultants.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
- 5+ years of related work experience
- Proficient knowledge of AutoCAD and a working knowledge of structural design software
- Revit experience a plus
- Must be able to work with others in a team environment
- Registered Professional Engineer a plus
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.