Job Number: 23536475
We are looking for a Structural Engineer for our Royal Oak, MI office. This role would be responsible for the design and technical systems for small to medium sized projects from schematics through construction administration. Provide support on larger sized projects.
- Responsible for building and system concepts and documentation process from schematics through construction administration phases within the discipline.
- Function as discipline team leader on small to medium sized projects when assigned.
- Provide assistance to team on larger sized projects.
- Prepare and monitor project status reports.
- Conduct material and product research as required for project development.
- Prepare and document required code research for project.
- Interface with other discipline team leaders.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
SKILL, KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering (Master's Degree in Civil Engineering preferred) from an ABET accredited institution.
- Licensure required.
- LEED Accredited preferred.
- Minimum four years' experience in A/E industry designing buildings with steel, concrete, masonry and wood structures.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, and strong organizational skills.
- Possess the ability to motivate and mentor staff, and delegate work assignments.
- Computer (RAM, RISA) and CADD literate.
- Very detail-oriented, self-motivated, enthusiastic and flexible.
- Ability to work well with others under deadline situations.
- Capable of traveling to and from project sites for attending client, project and construction meetings.
- Ability to access existing and new project sites for observation, investigation and evaluation purposes.
- Ability to use equipment for communication and documentation purposes.
- Visual acuity to perform responsibilities.
Meet Your Recruiter
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.