Cadiz, OH 43907 US
- Full time, long term position with growth.
- 1st shift 7: 00am to 3: 30pm with overtime.
BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Health Insurance after 30 days (Health Savings Account and PPO Plans).
- Vision, Dental, 401(k), Short Term Disability, and Life Insurance.
- 40 hours of PTO every 6 months.
- Holiday Pay for New Year’ s Day, July 4th, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
- Funeral Pay.
- Jury Duty Pay.
- Great work-life balance.
- Operate Heavy JLG Equipment that can move up to 12K pounds of utility material.
- Experience operating equipment such as All-Terrain forklifts, Front End Loaders, Telehandlers, Cranes, and other JLG Equipment is preferred.
- Develop, review, and prepare agreements for customers.
- Facilitate and coordinate work activities of others within the work group.
- Work in the storeroom managing inventory with cycle counts, staging, sorting, and reporting damages.
- Use company computers to input data into the SAP system.
- Drive company flat beds or pickup trucks to transport materials to local yards. (No overnight travel).
- Ability to be a Spotter in the yard with equipment.
- Completed High School Diploma or GED.
- Valid Driver' s License.
- Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) is required.
- Good computer skills with typing in Excel and Word.
- SAP System experience preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of logistics related to shipping and relocating inventory.
- Good communication skills to spot and carry out tasks.
- Outdoor Heavy Equipment Operation in a construction setting or laydown yard.
- Safety-focused, Punctual, Team Oriented, Respectful, and Motivated.
- Repetitive lifting and carrying items up to 70 lbs.
- Stand, bend, and lift throughout shift.
- Work indoors and outdoors in different types of weather.
- Work is completed in both heat and inclement weather situations.
- Drive company vehicles.
- Comfortable with materials that are awkwardly shaped and long to move with heavy equipment.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.