Job Number: 23113831
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking a Staff Accountant to work in the Toledo, OH area. This position offers a variety of great benefits, including health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
- Prepares journal entries and adjustments.
- Maintains Fixed Asset program and depreciation schedule.
- Assists in the preparation of financial statements for all entities.
- Reconciles bank statements.
- Assists in preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual statutory statements.
- Assists in monthly closing procedures.
- Prepares accounting reports and may analyze accounting records to determine causes of results shown.
- Maintains employee profiles.
- Documents and updates accounting procedures.
- Performs various business analytics
- Complete tax returms and census as needed
- Handles highly proprietary information in a confidential manner at all times.
- Assists with various clerical duties as necessary (A/P, A/R, etc.).
- Occasional travel may be required.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or related field required.
- Five(5) years experience in general accounting preferred.
- Proficiency with prevailing office software.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.