Sr. Wastewater Treatment Project Manager
Cincinnati, OH 45242 US
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking a Water/Wastewater Engineer to work in the Columbus, OH area with the possibility of remote access. This is a direct position offers a variety of great benefits, including health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
This position provides detailed water and wastewater treatment design skills within a multidiscipline team of engineers and scientists working within a team environment. You will establish engineering practices working on water and wastewater treatment, sewer collection, potable water distribution and storage, and pump station projects.
- Lead design teams consisting of technicians and engineers
- Provide effective Client management and communication
- Prepare planning documents and funding applications in support of capital projects
- Manage and perform technical engineering work associated with municipal engineering projects. Typical design projects would include street, sidewalk and drainage improvements; water and wastewater treatment systems; wastewater gravity sewer, pumping station and force main systems, water distribution and storage systems; and development of park and recreational facilities
- Prepare bidding and contract documents
- Support municipal capital projects by leading construction administration and review efforts.
- Review record and construction plans for development projects.
- Attend meetings with municipal officials, other engineers, developers, permitting agencies and contractors.
- Candidate should be a critical thinker, be willing to learn through trial and error, be self-motivated and willing to put the full effort towards the task at hand
- BS degree in civil engineering from an ABET accredited institution and 4 or more years of experience in water/wastewater and civil-site engineering
- P.E. Required
- Proficient with AutoCAD, familiarity with Civil 3D a plus.
- Familiarity with HydroCAD or other stormwater modeling software
- Demonstrated knowledge of municipal codes and standards
- Familiarity with ArcGIS software a plus
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.