Job Number: 23275327
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking a Sr. Process Engineer to work in the Midland/Troy, MI area. This position offers a variety of great benefits, including health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
Seeking a Process Engineer with industrial and/or power piping and equipment experience, either design or maintenance. Projects would be focused on industrial chemical, power utility, and boilers. Pipe stress analysis is a plus.
- Leading engineering studies, write reports, develop and complete engineering calculations.
- Prepare designs for plant installations, coordinate with design/drafting staff, and prepare equipment and construction specifications. Specifications will include major items of rotating equipment such as boilers, compressors, turbines, and pumps. Other equipment will include pressure vessels, heat exchangers, and other manufacturing equipment.
- Work as team leader to complete designs, including working w/ PFDs and P&IDs.
- Coordinate with multi-discipline engineering and design teams to complete necessary project tasks.
- Lead the preparation of bid packages and equipment purchasing.
- Deliver quality service on schedule and within budget in a team environment collaborating with colleagues and clients.
- Represents the firm in meetings and conferences to resolve important questions and to plan and coordinate a project.
- Plans, develops, coordinates, and directs a medium to large engineering project or a number of smaller complex projects with overall responsibility for budget adherence, schedule adherence, quality control, and inter-discipline coordination.
- Responsible for acceptance or rejection of major items involving materials, equipment, manufacturer' s quality, and field construction.
- Defines project scope of work and organizes into manageable tasks.
- Maintains continuing professional education in discipline.
- Takes part in client contact and business development activities.
- Meets with client to define project scope, present project progress, and assure client satisfaction.
- Perform field work to support the above responsibilities.
- Travel required.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, which qualifies for licensure in the state of practice, is required.
- PE, or PE-tracked preferred, plus eight (8) or more years of related practical experience with former employer(s).
- Previous experience in the A/E industry is a plus.
- Familiarity with ASME process piping codes B31.1 & B31.3 & similar required. Additionally, experience with Caesar II stress analysis software is a plus
- Must have good writing and verbal communication skills.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.