Toledo, OH 43604
- Building custom software to fit the needs of end users.
- Independently delivering end-to-end solutions to the business.
- Estimating effort to build software solutions and collaborating on project plans for new work.
- Creating and assessing database, interface, and application program designs.
- Designing hosting environments.
- Assessing the impact of server / network architecture when implementing projects.
- Contributing to secure software test plans and leading remediation.
- Researching and analyzing potential new technologies.
- Performing or assisting with training and follow-up activities.
- Creating and maintaining how-to documentation for custom applications.
- Participating in industry conferences and technical user groups as a speaker / thought leader and submitting abstracts.
- Proficiency with some or all of the following: C#, .NET, Entity Framework, Azure Functions, MS SQL, OAuth, REST, ASP .NET MVC, Git
- A bachelor' s degree in computer science or related field.
- At least five years of experience in software / application development.
- The ability to execute and lead communication in our digital platforms, such as DevOps and Microsoft Teams.
- Confident in tailoring presentations to different audiences including management, clients, end users, and peers.
- A strong desire to drive personal / team results and the motivation to self-start, develop new skills, and get the job done.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.