Job Number: 23517564
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking a Site Civil Project Manager to work in the Nashville, TN area. This is a hybrid position that offers a variety of great benefits including competitive salary, health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
Seeking a Site Civil Project Manager working for a leading A/E firm.
The following duties are typical of the position but are not all encompassing. Responsibilities include those required to deliver quality service on schedule and within budget in a team environment.
- Applies intensive and diversified knowledge of civil engineering principles and practices in broad areas of assignments.
- Makes decisions independently on engineering problems, practices, and methods and may create and refine unique design solutions. In the case of a licensed staff member, acting as a lead project engineer, this includes but is not limited to, the stamping/sealing of one' s drawings/documents as well as drawings/documents done as the professional in " responsible charge " as defined by the applicable statute of jurisdiction.
- Represents the firm in meetings and conferences to resolve important questions and to plan and coordinate a project.
- Plans, develops, coordinates, and directs a medium to large engineering project or a number of smaller complex projects with overall responsibility for budget adherence, schedule adherence, quality control, and inter-discipline coordination.
- Responsible for acceptance or rejection of major items involving materials, equipment, manufacturer' s quality, and field construction.
- May serve as a staff advisor or consultant in the role of technical specialist requiring highly, specialized knowledge and skills, and the use of advanced techniques.
- Supervision and guidance related largely to overall objectives, critical issues, new concepts, policy matters, and/or unusual problems and developments.
- May supervise, coordinate, and review the work of a team of engineers and designers working on the same assigned project.
- Defines project scope of work and organizes into manageable tasks.
- Provides supervisor and project manager with scope of work change warnings.
- Maintains continuing professional education in discipline.
- Takes part in client contact and business development activities.
- Meets with client to define project scope, present project progress, and assure client satisfaction.
- Travel required.
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering, which qualifies for licensure in the state of practice, is required.
- PE with eight (8) or more years of related practical experience.
- Strong Business Development acumen and understanding of the local market.
- Advanced familiarity with Autodesk Civil 3D and experience with Autodesk Sanitary Sewer Analysis preferred.
- Experience in site-civil land development aspects including Layout, Grading/Drainage, Utility Design, and Erosion Sediment Control in Commercial, Manufacturing and/or institutional markets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to clearly and concisely communicate ideas and defend design decisions both internally and externally.
- Valid driver' s license required. May be waived for international assignments.
- Salary Range: $120, 000-$140, 000/year depending on location, education, experience, and any certifications that are directly related to the position.
- Benefits include health, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, 401K, PTO & paid holidays.
- Valid driver' s license is required. May be waived for international assignments.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Meet Your Recruiter
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.