Job Category: Engineering-Architecture-Consulting
Job Number: 26026176
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking a Site Civil Engineering Project Leader to work in the Austin, TX area. This position offers a variety of great benefits, including health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
As a Project Leader you will be responsible for working with other contributing mid-senior level Civil Engineers and design teams to create exciting and complex designs that incorporate some of the latest design techniques, while ensuring that all specifications are met, and to ensure timely completion of projects.
The following duties are typical of the position but are not all encompassing. Responsibilities include those required to deliver quality service on schedule and within budget in a team environment.
- Applies intensive and diversified knowledge of Civil engineering principles and practices in broad areas of assignments.
- Makes decisions independently on engineering problems, practices, and methods and may create and refine unique design solutions. In the case of a licensed staff member, acting as a lead project engineer, this includes but is not limited to, the stamping/sealing of one's drawings/documents as well as drawings/documents done as the professional in "responsible charge"as defined by the applicable statute of jurisdiction.
- Represents the firm in meetings and conferences to resolve important questions and to plan and coordinate a project.
- Takes part in client contact and business development activities.
- Plans, develops, coordinates, and directs a medium to large engineering project or a number of smaller complex projects with overall responsibility for budget adherence, schedule adherence, quality control, and inter-discipline coordination.
- May serve as a staff advisor or consultant in the role of technical specialist requiring highly, specialized knowledge and skills, and the use of advanced techniques.
- Supervision and guidance related largely to overall objectives, critical issues, new concepts, policy matters, and/or unusual problems and developments.
- May supervise, coordinate, and review the work of a team of engineers and designers working on the same assigned project.
- Defines project scope of work and organizes into manageable tasks.
- Provides supervisor and project manager with scope of work change warnings.
- Maintains continuing professional education in discipline.
- Meets with client to define project scope, present project progress, and assure client satisfaction.
- Travel required.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering, which qualifies for licensure in the state of practice, is required.
- PE with twelve (12) or more years of related practical experience.
- Strong Business Development acumen and understanding of the local market.
- Experience in site-civil land development aspects including Layout, Grading/Drainage, Utility Design, and Erosion Sediment Control in Commercial, Manufacturing and/or institutional markets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to clearly and concisely communicate ideas and defend design decisions both internally and externally.
- Valid driver's license required. May be waived for international assignments.
- Benefits include health, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, 401K, PTO & paid holidays.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance;401(k) with a company match;paid holidays and vacations;tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.
Meet Your Recruiter