Job Number: 23518972
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking a Site Civil Engineer to work in the Columbus, OH area. This is a hybrid position that offers a variety of great benefits including competitive salary, health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
Seeking a Site Civil Engineer working for a leading A/E firm.
The following duties are typical of the position but are not all encompassing. Responsibilities include those required to deliver quality service on schedule and within budget in a team environment.
- Evaluates, selects, and applies standard Civil engineering methods and techniques on work of small projects or on portions of larger projects.
- Receives instructions on specific assignment objectives, complex features, and assistance in deriving possible solutions to unusual problems.
- Ideal candidate will have design experience in some or all of the of following:
- Site Geometric Layout, including access roads and parking
- Storm water drainage design
- Sanitary sewer design
- Water/fire water layout
- Erosion and Sediment Prevention Control (ESCP)and Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPP)
- Exercises limited judgment in making adaptations or modifications to design concepts.
- Reviews work with supervisor to ensure the application of sound engineering practices and professional judgment.
- May supervise, coordinate, and direct the work effort of designers/junior engineers on the same project with some responsibility for checking his/her portion of the completed drawings.
- May write portions of specifications and assist in preparing cost estimates.
- Performs design work in Autodesk Civil 3D.
- Travel required.
- Valid driver' s license required.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Civil engineering, which qualifies for licensure in the state of practice, is required.
- Certification as an Engineer-In-Training (E.I.T.) and PE tracked preferred plus one (1) or more years of experience with SSOE as an Engineer 1 or the same educational and certification requirements as above with two(2) or more years of related practical experience with former employer(s).
- Experience with Autodesk Civil 3D. Experience with Storm, Sanitary Analysis preferred.
- Salary Range: $75, 000-95, 000/year depending on location, education, experience, and any certifications that are directly related to the position.
- Benefits include health, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, 401K, PTO & paid holidays.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Meet Your Recruiter
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.