Job Number: 23110971
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking a Sr. Traffice Engineer to work in the Cincinnati or Columbus, OH area. This position offers a variety of great benefits, including health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
We are currently seeking a proven professional to work on various projects within our Transportation Market. The Senior Traffic Engineer will have demonstrated leadership and technical experience in Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) and municipal projects. Shaping our communities and infrastructure by leveraging their skills and through their commitment to the client and the team, our employees will experience a fulfilling and enriching professional career through our organizational focus on Passion, People, and Potential.
This position can be based in any Ohio office. (Cleveland/Akron)
- Provide engineering design and planning for intersection and roadway traffic modelling, roundabout design, and traffic signal design
- Provide engineering design for the preparation of maintenance of traffic plans.
- Produce and review traffic impact studies, safety studies, and traffic forecasting
- Leads design team to meet project scope, schedule, and budget objectives
- Establishes guidelines for cost estimates. Reviews and approves estimates prepared by others
- Function as Project Manager and demonstrating strong team, communication, and organization abilities
- Assure project understanding, approach, and technology fully addresses client, regulatory, and best practices technical issues
- Independently develop projects. May be assigned as subject matter expert.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering, required
- Must have a minimum of 10 years' experience
- Ohio PE License, required. P.T.O.E. Preferred.
- MicroStation/Geopak/OpenRoads and/or AutoCad/Civil 3D
- Other design-related software such as SignCad and AutoTurn
- HCS, Synchro/Simtraffic, VISSIM, TransModeler, SIDRA, Rodel
- Travel demand modeling is a plus
- Knowledge of MUTCD policies and procedures
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.