Job Number: 23866009
We have an immediate need for a Strategic Buyer in our Reynoldsburg, OH corporate office. Hybrid remote work environment, excellent benefits package, flex time program, matching 401K plan and relocation package are available for qualifying candidates.
With limited supervision, create and execute sourcing strategies for new model automotive programs. Additional responsibilities include presenting to various levels of management, performing mass production part cost change analysis and variety of other analytical functions as needed. Associate may also be called on to lead cross-functional projects across sourcing, engineering, quality, and sales functions.
- Maintain strategic mindset in all aspects of the role.
- Source and evaluate local, national, and international suppliers
- Negotiate price, terms, conditions, and contracts
- Build and manage supplier relationships
- Perform cost savings and profit margin analysis
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to analyze and draw conclusions from large datasets
- 4 Year degree in a business-related field
- 5 Years of sourcing experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
Meet Your Recruiter
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.