Job Number: 22968767
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking an Senior Project Manager to work in the Cleveland, OH area. This is a direct placement position that offers a variety of great benefits including competitive salary, health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
Seeking a Senior Project Manager working for a leading engineering and consulting firm. The position is hybrid (2 days from home) and includes a very competitive compensation.
Sr. Project Manager – Metals – Position and Responsibilities
As a Senior Project Manager (SPM), you will serve as a client account manager and is the primary point of contact for the client and other outside consultants concerning the project(s). The SPM is fully responsible for the overall development and execution of a portfolio of metals industry projects (typically $1MM+ project fee), including project profitability, quality, safety, client satisfaction, controlling available resources, project scope, schedule, budget, and contractual requirements.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Support business and relationship developments activities of the division.
- Coordinate completion of defined work scope for a project between disciplines and business locations involved.
- Assist in preparation of project execution strategy and review progress as drawings and specifications are developed and prior to issue for permit and construction.
- Monitor changes in scope/schedule and secures Change Authorizations.
- Manage project financials, pricing, and cash flow.
- Develop, review and approve all project management documents including scope development, project costs and schedules, and internal/external communications.
- Develop proposals, project specification/scopes and negotiate final contracts.
- Monitor project costs and quality to ensure the profitability and technical performance of the project and develop innovative actions to correct variances to scope, budget and/or schedule.
- Provide leadership and organization to the project and instill confidence in the client regarding the project team' abilities.
- Maintain specific knowledge of planning and scheduling functions and a thorough understanding of contract administration, liability, and safety issues
- Exercise cost efficient and innovative approaches in the design to save construction costs and improve productivity.
- Anticipate and recognize key project issues/problems and establish objectives and priorities in solving them and determine solutions and direct their implementation.
- Prepare periodic reports for the client to track cost, schedule, and quality performance.
- Issue regular invoices for contracted work and services payment and follow up on past due invoices.
Education, Experience and Skills
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Accredited Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering discipline
- 20+ years of project management experience in a consulting organization.
- Licensed Professional Engineer or PMP Certification is desirable.
- Experience managing complex manufacturing or heavy industrial projects in a consulting environment.
- Broad knowledge, understanding and experience with the standard engineering and construction models including A/E, AEPCM, or Design Build.
- Experience with and general knowledge of safety and contract/liability issues.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with clients and all levels within Middough and at client site around professionalism, trust, integrity, and collaboration.
- Ability to multi-task and be highly organized for effective project planning.
- Excellent attention to detail with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.