Job Number: 23102142
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking a Senior Project Engineer to work in the Toledo, OH area. This is a direct placement position that offers a variety of great benefits, including health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
Seeking a Senior Project Engineer to lead our efforts to expand our companies wide array of engineering services in Northwest Ohio and South East Michigan areas
- Responsible for planning, organizing, developing, and managing the growth of services.
- Serves as organization spokesperson on advanced projects and/or programs.
- Is influential in all forms of communications with internal and external business.
- Lead business development activities and with management team on business development initiatives.
- Must have ability to build and maintain client relationships.
- Attract, develop and retain key talent, set expectations and manage performance.
- Lead and manage project managers and technical staff on a daily basis.
- Ensure consistency and excellence on projects execution and achieve optimal financial performance for assigned projects.
- Coordination of project priorities, staffing schedules, and staff assignments.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
- Current Ohio Professional Engineer (P.E.) License required (Michigan is a plus)
- 10+ years of related work experience
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.