Job Number: 23641476
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking a Senior Process Engineer to work in the Oak Brook, IL. This is a direct placement position that offers a variety of great benefits including competitive salary, health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
Seeking a Senior Process Engineer working for a leading engineering and consulting firm with experience in the food and beverage industries. The position is hybrid (2 days from home) and includes a very competitive compensation.
As a Food & Beverage Process Engineer Lead, you will have significant interface with clients to define process and to develop the process design from early concept through detailed engineering. You may also be involved in the support of installation, start-up and commissioning activities. This position will also include extensive coordination of process designs with the entire project design team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
Education, Experience and Skills
- Develop process design basis and select unit operations.
- Prepare process flow and piping and instrumentation diagrams.
- Preparing mass and energy balances.
- Hydraulic and thermal calculations.
- Sizing and specification of process and process utility equipment.
- Equipment procurement support and bid evaluation.
- Supervision and mentoring of teams of process engineers as assignments dictate.
- Provide guidance to other disciplines on food and beverage processing requirements.
- Support development of project scope, budget and schedule for all process related work.
- Coordination with packaging, piping, mechanical, and building system department to scope, design, layout food and beverage processing systems.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering discipline required; Chemical Engineering preferred.
- 5+ years of experience.
- Experience in food processing and GMP project management is required.
- Experience with design and construction of food processing facilities in one or more of the following areas: bakery, cereals, beverages, snacks, confectionery, dairy, meat & poultry, spices, ingredients, prepared foods/meals, sauces, dressings, packaging
- Professional Engineering License preferred.
- Broad knowledge, understanding and experience with the basic engineering and construction models including A/E, AEPCM, Design Build and/or CM.
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with clients and all levels within Middough and at client site around professionalism, trust, integrity, and collaboration.
- Ability to multi-task and be highly organized for effective project planning.
- Excellent attention to detail and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Meet Your Recruiter
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.