**This role will offer relocation**
The Senior IT Manager- Enterprise Digital Product Delivery Plan to Perform (P2P) role will help design and develop the transition roadmap from projects to products within the Product Delivery organization. The role will partner with the platform delivery leadership to ensure digital product experiences align to SHW operational and DT strategies. In conjunction with the FIN Product Delivery IT Director the role will establish a delivery, support, and operational strategy to continuously provide added value for the business. This role partners with Business and Technology leadership to drive digital effectiveness by providing strong leadership, strategic thinking, influence, communication skills, while demonstrating a willingness to shepherd new ideas within the organization. This digital product leader will advocate for our customers and business teams by designing and delivering solutions that add value to our business.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
• Create roadmap for the transition from project to product delivery for DT Product Delivery solutions in alignment with the strategic goals of Digital Technology and S-W leadership, specifically in the Plan to Perform Area workstream.
• Deliver Enterprise products that integrate business and financial plan, drive decision making and provide forward-looking insights.
• Collaborate effectively with business unit leaders, Finance Transformation, Business Process Owners to define the business capabilities and experiences to be enabled by product teams
• Drive product standardization and consistency to support business goals and objectives
• Drive digital effectiveness through strategic thinking and influence while providing value to business partners
• Strong understanding of the SDLC stage gates for set-up, build and commercialization of digital products
• Ensure product delivery teams are following DT processes and standards to develop new applications or features
• Successful, agile product delivery while adhering to project timelines and budgets
• Partner with Platform Delivery leaders to develop plans for successful engagement and dimensions of domain architects across the Product Delivery teams
• Create, track and regularly report KPIs to measure effectiveness of product delivery methods for evaluation and refinement to promote team excellence
• Bachelor' s Degree (or foreign equivalent) or in lieu of a degree, at least 12 years in experience in the field of Information Technology or Business (work experience or a combination of education and work experience in the field of Information Technology or Business).
• Program Management, Professional (PMI-PMP, PgMP, PRINCE2), or Agile methodologies certification (PMI-ACP)
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
• 12+ years leading delivery of technology solutions including business-specific and enterprise applications in alignment with business objectives
• 8 years leading direct reports.
• 7+ years managing digital products.
• Experience delivering products on multiple platforms
• 7+ years leading cross-functional product teams in the Manufacturing or Consumer Products industry
• 7+ delivering product-based or Agile-based solutions
• 7+ years of experience implementing and utilizing agile methodologies for development in a technology organization.
• Experience and Understanding of Plan to Perform product use cases, capabilities and technology best practices
• Experience and Understanding of various technology platforms (OneStream, EPM) to support the plan to perform business requirements
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple initiatives
• Expertise in allocation of resources (people, tools, environment) to enable Product teams to deliver on strategic goals
• Financial acumen to manage and adhere to plans, budgets, and value creation
• Clear and concise verbal and written communication
• Navigation and mediation of conflict with collaboration and honest dialogue
• Commitment to fostering a culture of inclusion and diversity
• Understanding of Oracle Cloud Applications
• Experience leading teams through transition to Agile methodology including knowledge of tools and methods