Job Number: 23914439
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer to work in the Cleveland, OH area working for a leading engineering and consulting firm. This is a hybrid position that offers a variety of great benefits including competitive salary, health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
Senior Electrical Engineer - Position and Responsibilities
As a Senior Electrical Engineer, you will perform engineering design within industrial power systems. The design responsibilities will primarily be focused on AC power systems from 120V-15kV as well as PLC control systems and will be reviewed and approved by the senior engineers. The Senior Electrical Engineer will be required to design using the National Electric Code and other applicable standards. The Senior Electrical Engineer will work with and provide direction to electrical designers. The Senior Electrical Engineer position may have an opportunity to move into a Discipline Manger role based on performance. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Collect and prepare data/information and performs detailed engineering calculations. Calculations include short circuit, voltage drop, cable/conduit/cable tray sizing, arc flash, lighting, heat trace, etc.
- Design detailed drawing packages including electrical one-line diagrams, installation details, bills of material, panel schedules, lighting plans, motor schematics, conduit/cable plans, field wiring diagrams, etc.
- Create specifications for various electrical equipment such as transformers, switchgear, motor control centers, etc.
- Assist in field work, checking installations, and problem-solving activities.
Education, Experience and Skills
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Engineering Technology degree or Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering required with a focus in power systems.
- 10+ years of Electrical Engineering experience.
- PE license preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and attention to detail abilities.
- Ability to multitask and organize for project efficiency.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Meet Your Recruiter
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.