Senior Electrical Engineer
Atlanta, GA 30303 US
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer to work in the Atlanta, GA area. This position offers a variety of great benefits, including health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
Seeking an Electrical Engineer with experience in medium voltage design experience for K-12 and higher education and/or commercial facilities.
• Lead projects or help support the project effort for specific design tasks or calculations.
• Typical design tasks include power distribution at low and medium voltage, lighting, fire alarm, communications, electronic safety and security systems, control and calculations, grounding system design and power study analysis.
• Complete designs using Revit.
• Possess working knowledge of project design, specifications, construction, design software, cost, and scheduling on assigned projects.
• Demonstrated ability to work on mid to large size projects, from start to finish.
• Must possess excellent collaboration and communication skills with different disciplines and teams across various locations.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Electrical Engineering is required.
- Professional Engineering License required.
- Minimum of eight years related experience required. Previous experience working at an A/E/C firm is highly desired.
- Good knowledge of NEC and experience with study software (SKM or ETAP).
- Experience with medium voltage strongly desired.
- Experience in Aviation a plus.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.