Senior Civil Engineer
Cincinnati, OH 45242 US
- Coordinate the work of drafting personnel, technicians or other engineers and mentoring junior staff members.
- Work toward keeping current tasks within schedule and budget to fit the needs of the project.
- Provide input and coordination with other Departments.
- Provide data, as required, for cost estimating and secure preliminary equipment costs for review.
- Investigate new methods and implement new ideas and/or procedures.
- Identify and obtain repeat work for clients while beginning to evolve business development skills
- Prepare complex reports and conclusions in a clear, concise manner.
- Maintain and utilize working knowledge of accepted engineering design standards and practices in the execution of design work that will meet the clients' needs and conform to Company standards.
- Prepare design calculations, design drawings and specifications; or prepare feasibility studies.
- Maintain complete project records and documentation according to company standards.
- BS in Civil Engineering is required
- 5-15 years of civil engineering experience
- PE License required
- Proficiency with computer-based design tools (AutoCAD, GIS, REVIT)
- Familiarity with industry standards of design
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving ability
- Sound time management skills
- Self-motivated with strong desire to advance
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades