Job Number: 23111282
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking a PE Bridge Design Engineer for our Columbus, OH office. This position requires knowledge of structural engineering principles, and experience in the design of highway bridges and retaining structures to AASHTO and ODOT criteria. This position requires an Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) Level 1 or Level 2 Bridge Designer certification.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Collection and analysis of data, including field inspection of bridges and structures
- Develop studies, alternative design concepts, detailed structure plans, and technical reports
- Provide technical input and assistance in the coordination of information between Departments, and provide supervision to other engineering and technical support staff
- Develop quantity calculations and estimation of project costs
Desired Skills and Experience
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Civil Engineering (BSCE)
- Registered Ohio Professional Engineer (PE).
- Minimum of 6 years of related Bridge Design experience.
- Experienced in using various types of bridge and structural design software, and development of detailed bridge plans
- Familiarity with AASHTO BrR load rating software
- Experience with Microstation and GeoPak
- Familiarity with AutoCAD with Civil 3D
- Must be able to work with others in a team environment
- Strong verbal and written skills
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.