Job Category: Engineering-Architecture-Consulting
Job Number: 25671841
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking an Registered Architect to work in the Philadelphia, PA area. This position offers a variety of great benefits, including health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
- Technical leader for moderate complexity Architectural Design projects, including architecture and building engineering staff
- Serves as Lead Designer –including interior/exterior aesthetics & engineering design constraints –for architectural projects
- Serve as the Architect in responsible charge, which will include signing and sealing projects under their direct supervision.
- Supports proposal activities, including fees and scope for review and final approval by VP
- Selects, evaluates, and implements procedures and techniques used on projects
- Leads and/or prepares architectural plans, reviews completed plans and estimates
- Selects, evaluates, and implements technology to deliver client solutions
- Performs space planning, design, construction detailing, and drawing compilation
- Communicates, monitors, and adheres to design budgets and schedules
- Works with other professionals and agencies to ensure project schedules are met
- Monitors client relationship strategies with Project Managers
- Participates in professional and community organizations and activities to maintain a Verdantas presence in the community
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
- Bachelor's degree in architecture (NAAB Accredited Degree)
- 6-10 years of experience in a consulting environment
- Licensure/Certification: Registered Architect (RA) with a willingness to pursue out-of-state registration as needed
- NCARB certification preferred
- Experience designing for facilities or industrial clients desired
- LEED, WELL, or PMP Certification is a plus
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance;401(k) with a company match;paid holidays and vacations;tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.