Hillsboro, OR 97124 US
Seeking an Architect with a high degree of familiarity with applicable codes for design projects within the industrial facilities, semiconductor, manufacturing, and/or similar environments.
- Serve as the lead Project Architect on the team.
- Work independently or within a team to address design challenges and make decisions that achieve project and client goals.
- Collaborating with other project or departmental leaders to solve more complex design problems.
- Planning, coordinating, and directing a variety of project types ranging in size from small to medium to large.
- Leveraging knowledge of local, state, and federal building codes and OSHA compliance requirements to achieve successful project outcomes.
- Creating solid, finished plans and specifications and issuing final acceptance or rejection of major items involving materials, equipment, manufacturer's quality, and field construction results.
- Planning and developing complex designs and providing solutions to unique problems by offering highly specialized knowledge and skills in a particular area.
- Encouraging and empowering team members to take on new challenges.
- Representing the firm in meetings and at conferences with the ability to resolve important questions and demonstrate design expertise.
- Actively participating in client-facing and business development activities, including presentations and proposals.
- Perform field verifications / site walks to identify, verify, resolve, and incorporate solutions into design packages. May troubleshoot design problems in the field during construction.
A Bachelor's degree in Architecture from an accredited architectural program.
- A Registered Architect (RA) license in good standing.
- A high degree of familiarity and experience with applicable codes and standards, including the ability to determine basic Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and international building code applications and compliance for issues related to egress, fire-resistant assemblies, occupancy, and building types.
- Demonstrable experience with Revit and AutoCAD.
- The ability to lead a project team and manage the workload of multiple projects of varying complexity.
- Experience performing field verifications and site walks to identify, verify, resolve, and incorporate solutions into design packages. Ability to troubleshoot design problems in the field.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.