Job Number: 23245319
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking a Right of Way Agent to work in the Corpus Christi, TX area to work for a top utility and energy company. This position offers a variety of great benefits, including health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
Job Summary: Assists in the acquisition of land, land rights, leases, licenses, and other documents necessary for the construction, operation, and maintenance of electric distribution lines and the maintenance of office files relative thereto.
- Under close supervision negotiates with land owners (or their designees) for the acquisition of rights relative to the construction, reconstruction, enlargement or maintenance of electric distribution facilities.
- With direction from a supervisor, settle damage claims with land owners (or their designees) relative to property damage caused or created during the construction, reconstruction, enlargement, maintenance or removal of distribution facilities.
- Search courthouse and other online records as may be available to determine present property ownership(s) and the extent of interests therein.
- Under close supervision, draft documents for rights of entry, damage claims, easements, licenses, leases, permits, and other documents as may be necessary to acquire adequate rights for company' s electric distribution facilities.
- Assist in providing functional support to other Company Business Units regarding questions and procedures in the acquisition of land and land rights.
- Interface and cooperate with other Company departments to resolve challenges impacting ROW procurement and schedules; maintain right of way and property records.
- Be proactive in responding to customer inquiries and complaints as they relate to company distribution right of way activities.
- Associate’ s degree in business, real estate, engineering, paralegal or related field and 2 years of experience in right of way procurement, surveying, title research or related field of work.
- Must possess a valid state Driver' s license.
- Must possess or be able to obtain a Notary Commission in 6 months of hire.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong computer skills.
- Travel throughout district utilizing your own vehicle with paid mileage.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS):
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.