Job Number: 23994966
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking a Tool Attendant Assistant to work with a top Energy and Utility company in South Charleston, WV. This company is highly reputable with several awards for growth, equality, and safety.
- This is a full time, long term position.
- 1st shift 7: 00am to 3: 30pm with occasional overtime.
- Must demonstrate and pass all progression requirements to be promoted to RSO Tool Attendant within 18 months.
Benefits Package Includes:
- Health Insurance after 30 days (Health Savings Account and PPO Plans).
- Vision, Dental, 401(k), Short Term Disability, and Life Insurance.
- 40 hours of PTO every 6 months.
- Holiday Pay for New Year’ s Day, July 4th, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
- Funeral Pay.
- Jury Duty Pay.
- Great work-life balance.
Responsibilities of the Tool Attendant:
Requirements of the Tool Attendant:
- Work in a machine shop environment with Tool Room Attendants to gain training and experience to be promoted into a Tool Room Attendant position.
- Receive, check, and inspect tooling for breakage and apparent defects.
- Identify, count, weigh, sort, store and issue new, returned and reclaimed stores material, tools, supplies and equipment.
- Repair of small tooling (pneumatic, hydraulic, and electrical).
- Shop housekeeping with labeling, sorting, and inventory counts.
- Maintain equipment, tools and work area in a clean, orderly and safe condition.
- Drive pickup truck for local deliveries.
- Operate material handling equipment such as overhead crane, lift trucks, and pickup truck.
- Must take and pass a Mechanical Concept test.
- Forklift and crane experience.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Valid Driver' s License.
- Ability to bend, stretch, twist, or reach out with the body, arms, and legs.
- Ability to lift 70 lbs.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS):
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.
Meet Your Recruiter
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.