Job Number: 23568097
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking a Process Engineer to work in the Columbus, OH area. This is a Direct Hire position offering a variety of great benefits, including health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
Primary Responsibilities for Quality Manager:
- Management Representative for the Quality Management System for the Tier 1 and Tier 2 automotive base. Ensure that the quality system is implemented and maintained according to the customer requirements, organizational direction, and to all third party registrations.
- Assist management in determining the effectiveness of all elements of the Quality Management system.
- Acts as a liaison between customers, suppliers and external auditors on matters regarding the Quality Management System and to assure that their needs for quality products and on time delivery are met.
- Plans, organizes and directs internal audits to effectively facilitate continual improvement initiatives and goals. Performs follow-up and ensures that all elements of the quality system are current and effective.
- Coordinates and plans quality assurance program design to ensure continuous production of products consistent with standards and maintains programs for defect prevention.
- Works with the Manager of Human Resources in providing quality related training for all associates affecting quality. Promotes the technical development of all associates of the Quality Department.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and initiating new programs as well as corrective and preventative actions; oversees and manages the corrective action process with the organization
- Maintains a proactive position with new programs and continuous improvement efforts through effective implementation of APQP Program.
- CCC responsible.
- Facilitates management reviews as required.
- Development, maintenance, and communication of business wide scorecard for quality goals and objectives
Key Measurables for Quality Manager:
- The development and maintenance of the Quality Management System
- Development and promotion of continuous improvement with cross-functional team activities
- Provides technical support and mentoring to all other managers and their departments as required
- Performs metrics analysis with regards to cost of poor quality, customer complaints, internal and external corrective and preventative actions
- Exhibits and promotes the core values: 1. Get things done. 2. Treat others with respect and trust. 3. Promote a fun and happy workplace.
Minimum Requirements Quality Manager:
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
- Bachelors Degree in an Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical, Industrial, etc.) or equivalent experience
- Five years experience in quality assurance field, with two years in a leadership position
- Understanding of Automotive Industry Standards and requirements a must. Strong background with Quality Management Systems specifically TS 16949, ISO9001 & ISO 14001. Understanding of the IATF 16949 standard is a plus. Must have a solid understanding of continuous improvement methods, problem-solving techniques, audit principles, and change management processes.
- Strong oral and written communications skills, with ability to communicate to personnel at all levels of the organization and with diverse international backgrounds.
- Strong project management skills; excellent organizational skills and flexibility for multi-task situations; good problem solving skills.
- Able to travel 20% of the time most day trips and Mexico as needed (2 or 3 times a year).
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Meet Your Recruiter
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.