Job Number: 23346233
ITS has a client in the Iowa City, IA area looking for a Quality Engineer. This is a direct hire position with full benefits including 401k.
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Post-secondary graduate with a degree/diploma in Quality Engineering and/or a technical degree or equivalent work related experience in the Quality field
- At least 5 years in an automotive manufacturing environment with knowledge in stamping, welding, paint (e-coat) and assembly processes
- Computer proficiency is required
- Prior experience implementing procedures, APQP, PPAP submissions, GD&T, Flow Diagrams, FMEA’ s, Control Plans, Statistics, Fixture Development and independent work with tooling subcontractors.
- Demonstrated ability to use basic measurement tools (height gauge, micrometer, bore gauge, indicator, caliper etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to conduct root cause analysis using various problem-solving techniques including 3L5W, 8D, 5 Phase, Fishbone, etc.
- Advanced Knowledge of customer and IATF 16949 / ISO 9001 requirements
- Experience with destruct testing, measurement and metrology methods of inspection
- Advanced knowledge of CMM and dimensional reporting structures and analysis
- Stamping knowledge regarding components with understanding of how built into assembly
- Advanced Knowledge in Quality Management System
- Good organizational, interpersonal and problem solving skills
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.