Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking a Quality Engineer for a permanent position in the Farmington Hills, MI area. This position offers a variety of great benefits, including health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
Responsible for participating in development and maintenance of APQP, PPAP, and QMS documentation
• Determines quality improvement parameters by identifying statistical methods relevant to manufacturing processes
• Lead cross functional teams to develop Corrective and Preventive Action for Customer, Supplier and Production
• Creates and maintain quality process inspection instructions, reports, and quality alerts
• Participate in preparation and maintenance of process inspection instructions, reports, and quality alerts
• Contribute to continual improvement efforts; to include lean manufacturing, process error proofing, CPK improvement, problem solving and resolution, and assistance in providing timely reaction to concerns
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.