Job Number: 23088114
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking a Project VDC/BIM Specialist to work in the Columbus/Toledeo, OH area. This position offers a variety of great benefits, including health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
- Prepare and lead the VDC/BIM Project Execution kick-off session.
- Perform regular maintenance processes on project models. (Inventor, Plant 3D and or Revit)
- Facilitate the 3D coordination of (clash/interference) issues with the project Design Coordinator
- Assist Department Management with assessing project team skills, development needs and recommendations for VDC/BIM/CAD training.
- Provide input to the project manager (PM) for project budget and develop the project technology team project work plan (DWP) in association thereto.
- Develop Project Execution Plans, including Model Authorship and LOD specifications.
- Assist the PM with requests for proposals and specifications for (3D laser scanning) & other outsourced BIM/VDC services.
- Create & review development of and deploy project-specific model content.
- Process laser scan point cloud data for use in design and construction models.
- Perform specialized modeling application e.G. The Client simulations, point layout extractions, etc.
- Lead quality review process(s) for model content and methods within project models.
- Support the PM with project post-mortem sessions, capture and document improvements to modeling processes and Best-Known Methods (BKM' s).
- Provide support to the PM, VDC/BIM Coordinator, discipline BIM champions and discipline modelers throughout project.
- Participate in the firm' s design technology community of practice (CoP) as part of the core group leadership.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
- Associate Degree with 3D CAD modeling or equivalent degree and 5+ years of BIM or 3D CAD work experience in professional firm setting desired.
- Advanced capability with two or more VDC/BIM modeling authoring software, such as: Revit, AutoCAD, Plant 3D, Inventor, etc.
- Capability with VDC applications software, such as: Navisworks Manage, ReCap, Autodesk Application Plugins (i.E. IDEATE BimLink or Model Explorer), etc.
- Skill with associated software: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), BlueBeam, SharePoint, Revit Server, DMS (document management systems), A360 and/or BIM 360.
- Demonstrated skill in Software/API customization and knowledge of SQL database is desired.
- Communication and facilitation in a team/group setting, including effective meeting planning is required, along with knowledge and understanding of design and construction process.
- Understanding of various project delivery methods, Lean construction and Concurrent Engineering concepts is desired.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.