New Albany, OH 43054 US
- Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm, possible OT
- Hybrid position: On location 3 days/week and remaining 2 days/week remote.
- Travel: up to 5% for occasional day trip to a job site with project manager.
- Define activities, duration, work sequences, and relationship logic to develop the scope of work plan and develop milestones to represent key decisions and deliverables that take place during execution. Ensure all scope and deliverables are accounted for.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze scope of work project schedules using the assigned system (Primavera, SmartSheet, etc.).
- Organize and lead schedule review meetings with all stakeholders and incorporate appropriate details.
- Engage team and stakeholders to create schedules and provide schedule analysis updates to team, alerting them to schedule risks and issues that could delay milestones. Communicate schedule status to project stakeholders.
- Understand the Company project management organizational standards and assist in the management of projects to those standards.
- Work with Administrator to assign security, profiles, and roles for new users.
- Learn, use, and refine sound techniques and best practices to update progress, acquire information, baseline schedules, maintain schedules, develop commodity curves, track metrics, and support project/outage teams on a routine basis.
- Provide periodic summary level status reports as requested. Prepare and analyze metrics reports or Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Bachelor’ s degree from an accredited university or college in Accounting, Business, Construction Management, Engineering, Technology, or Project Management, or related field and 1 year of qualified experience.
- Microsoft Project experience required.
- Scheduling experience in Transmission, Substation, Construction or Engineering preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office tools and ability to develop complex spreadsheets.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS):
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.