Job Number: 21808927
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking a Project Scheduler in the New Albany, OH area to work for a top utility and energy company. Will consider entry level college graduates at the Associate level.
- Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm, possible OT
- Hybrid position: On location 2 days/week and remaining 3 days/week remote.
- Travel: 5% for occasional day visit with a Project Manager.
- Define activities, duration, work sequences, and relationship logic to develop the scope of work plan and develop milestones to represent key decisions and deliverables that take place during execution. Ensure all scope and deliverables are accounted for.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze scope of work project schedules using the assigned system (Primavera, SmartSheet, etc.).
- Organize and lead schedule review meetings with all stakeholders and incorporate appropriate details. Ensure clear minutes and action items, as required.
- Engage team and stakeholders to create schedules and provide schedule analysis updates to team, alerting them to schedule risks and issues that could delay milestones. Communicate schedule status to project stakeholders.
- Understand the Company’ s project management organizational standards and assist in the management of projects to those standards.
- Work with Administrator to assign security, profiles, and roles for new users.
- Learn, use, and refine sound techniques and best practices to update progress, acquire information, baseline schedules, maintain schedules, develop commodity curves, track metrics, and support project/outage teams on a routine basis.
- Provide periodic summary level status reports as requested. Prepare and analyze metrics reports or Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Bachelor’ s degree from an accredited university or college in Accounting, Business, Construction Management, Engineering, Technology, or Project Management, or related field AND 1 year qualified experience.
- Utility operations knowledge/experience preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office tools and ability to develop complex spreadsheets.
Apply now for more information on the company and position!