Project Mgr Sr
New Albany, OH 43054 US
- Hybrid position – on site 3 days per week. Remaining days will be remote.
- Travel - estimated at 10% to travel to project sites.
Job Summary: The Senior Project Manager will manage intermediate or complex projects within a matrix team environment. Provide leadership, direction, training, coordination, and effective communication to initiate, plan, execute, monitor and control, and close projects in a safe, efficient, economical, risk-balanced approach to achieve short and long range goals and to obtain maximum customer satisfaction.
- Plan, organize, direct, coordinate and supervise assigned project activities becoming proficient in all aspects.
- Support and hold employees and contractors accountable for the Company System Safety Process, ensuring a safe working environment focused on “ Commitment to Zero Harm”.
- Manage, develop, review and coordinate the project/outage plan, schedule, and budget becoming proficient in all aspects.
- Manage cost and timely reallocate funding.
- Effectively communicate project details and status updates. Lead planning meetings and project updates including typical stakeholder presentations . Provide clear and concise written or oral reports.
- Develop and actively manage working relationships with the project team, internal and external customers or partners, contractors, vendors, and suppliers.
- Provide specific guidance, instruction, and training to improve design, systems, procedures, processes, schedules, and costs.
- Confidently challenge others at a high level of informed understanding in all project work.
- Ensure maximum customer satisfaction and demonstrate effective and efficient performance of project work activities on intermediate project level.
- Mentor other project managers.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Business, Project Management or related field of study.
- Minimum of five years of qualified experience.
- Licenses/Certifications: Project Management Professional (PMP) is preferred.
- Strong leadership skills.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.