Job Number: 22874818
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking a Project Manager to work in the Midland, MI area. This position offers a variety of great benefits, including health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
The following duties are typical of the position, but are not all encompassing. Responsibilities include those required to deliver quality service on schedule and within budget in a team environment.
- Coordinates multi-discipline major projects, overseeing all discipline job captains assigned to project.
- Directly accountable for adherence to timetable and financial success of assigned project.
- Responsible for preparation of fee proposal and contract negotiations with client with input from Person-in-Charge (PIC).
- Establishes project scope of work in coordination with Discipline Captains and Department Managers including: planning of work, design concepts/design direction, determining discipline type and amount of tasks to be performed, communicates to Dept. Management staff capabilities to fit specific project needs.
- Prepares the plan, establishes control procedures, monitors progress, and takes corrective action as may be required.
- Prepares project budget and work schedule to serve as a " measuring stick" of progress.
- Develops budget for " out-of-pocket" expenses.
- Follows established procedures to effectively administer project (i.E., construction cost estimating, correspondence, document control, etc.).
- Contracts for outside consultants/services as needed.
- Interfaces with political subdivision inspection and regulatory agencies.
- Communicates client requirements to each discipline.
- Coordinates meetings and establishes all paper flow and document control with client, contractors, regulatory agencies and others involved.
- Monitors progress of project, reviews work accomplished and monitors construction budget costs.
- Reviews and approves client billings.
- Performs a prime role in client contact and business development activities. Serves as a lead participant in presentations for new or prospective work.
- Responsible for the collection of past due amounts with assistance from the PIC or accounting as needed.
- May assist in the training or mentoring of other Project Managers to familiarize them with the client specific requirements.
- Follows established change management procedures to document and receive authorization for project change orders in a timely manner.
- May travel to other facilities and/or client locations for coordination purposes or to provide training.
- Valid driver' s license required. May be waived for international assignments.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Engineering preferred or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Registration preferred.
- External applicants: PMP Certification is required within one (1) year.
- Internal promotions: PMP Certification is required at the time of promotion.
- Ten (10) years experience in design industry, with five (5) years as a Project Manager.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.