Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking a Project Manager to work in the Cinci, OH area. This is a direct placement position that offers a variety of great benefits, including health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
Seeking a Project Manager to concentrate on municipalities, roadway, underground utilities, drainage, and site development plans.
• Technical lead and manage project managers and technical staff on Municipal projects
• Serves as organization spokesperson on advanced projects and/or programs.
• Is influential in all forms of communications with internal and external business.
• Must have ability to build and maintain client relationships
• Attract, develop and retain key talent, set expectations and manage performance.
• Ensure consistency and excellence on projects execution and achieve optimal financial performance for assigned projects
• Coordination of project priorities, staffing schedules, and staff assignments
• Bachelor' s Degree in Civil Engineering
• Current Professional Engineer (P.E.) License required
• 8+ years of related work experience within public construction contracts, regulatory agencies, managing, and coordinating mulitple projects
• Candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to work independently
• Existing, strong client relationships in the area is preferred
• Must be a team player, possess strong interpersonal skills, and maintain professional candor