Project Manager (Arch)
Toledo, OH 43604 US
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking a Project Manager to work in the Toledo, OH area. This position offers a variety of great benefits, including health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
A Typical Day Might Include:
MANAGING THE PROJECT
- Coordinating architectural and engineering projects of small to medium size.
- Being directly accountable for adherence to timetables and financial success of the project.
- Preparing fee proposals and contract negotiations with clients with input from PIC.
- Establishing project scope of work in coordination with Discipline Captains and Department Managers, including planning of work, design concepts/design direction, and communicating staff capabilities to fit specific project needs.
- Preparing the project plan, establishing the right scale of control procedures, monitoring progress, and taking corrective action as required.
- Preparing project budgets and work schedules to serve as a " measuring stick " of progress.
- Developing budgets for " out-of-pocket " expenses.
- Following established procedures to effectively administer projects (i.E., construction cost estimating, correspondence, document control, etc.).
- Monitoring the progress of projects, reviewing the work accomplished, and monitoring construction budget costs.
LEADING THE TEAM
- Communicating client requirements to each discipline.
- Coordinating meetings and establishing paper flow and document control with clients, contractors, regulatory agencies, internal teams, and all others involved.
- Participating in client contact and business development activities.
- Traveling to other facilities and/or client locations for coordination purposes or to provide training as needed.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.