Job Number: 23370674
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking a Project Management Assistant to work in the Toledo, OH area. This is a contract-to-direct position that offers a variety of great benefits including competitive salary, health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
Seeking a Project Management Assistant working for a leading architecture & engineering firm. The position is hybrid (2 days from home).
The following duties are typical of the position, but are not all encompassing. Responsibilities include those required to deliver quality service on schedule and within budget in a team environment.
- Assists Project Managers with day-to-day administrative tasks.
- Establishes and maintains project filing systems, including design and central project correspondence files.
- Performs light typing assignments including transmittals, envelopes, labels, contracts, and forms in coordination with Information Processing. May provide backup support to Information and Specification Processing.
- Coordinates printing, updating, and distribution of scope of work manuals and detail books for appropriate branch offices, as well as inter-branch communications for multi-branch projects.
- Coordinates bulletin and addendum assembly and the coordination of printing and processing. Coordinates all printing, assembly, and distribution of construction documents being issued for bids. Coordinates title blocks for consistency.
- Handles telephone communication with external customers relative to construction document distribution. May respond to, or initiate inquiries, from internal and external customers.
- Assists with the preparation of permits and applications, including sealing and/or stamping drawings, for approvals and submittals.
- Sets up and assists with maintenance of project scheduling, spreadsheets, construction cost estimates, databases, and reports.
- Attends Administration meetings. May attend project meetings including start-up meetings.
- Administers the document transfer procedure. Works with Project Managers to screen and prepare job files for archiving and communicates such procedures.
- May arrange for lunch and refreshments or prepare conference rooms for meetings.
- May receive, process and distribute interoffice correspondence and incoming mail relative to project management. Assists Project Managers with the coordination and delivery of outgoing mail (e.G. Faxes).
- May initiate team coordination memos to communicate project issues or coordination problems.
- May assist with training of new Project Management Assistants and/or new project team members to familiarize them with the company and customer-specific procedures.
- May travel to branch offices and/or customer facilities for coordination purposes or to provide training.
- Occasional travel may be required.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.